Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fior di Perle Now with Custom Products

It all started with an email from a singer who heard about me through a common friend. He wanted me to make him a t-shirt with his name and logo to give to his fans. He was thinking about giving out hoodies and leather jackets, if he liked the t-shirt, he might ask me to make them.

Well, he did like the T-shirt and asked me to make the other two items. It was a challenge for me, since I don't usually work with templates and I hadn't made any leather jackets or hoodies before. I accepted the challenge and we were both happy with the result.

Since then, I have been thinking about offering custom work in my shop but just never got round to doing it.

I finally got "offer custom work" marked off my "to do list" and here they are!






Special thanks to Twostep Spiritweaver (great singer!) who trusted me with my first custom work and suggested I offered it in my shop.


In case you're wondering if this product is infringing any trademark rights. I've done my homework and checked. It's just the specific word drawing, "I Heart NY" and font that are trademarked.

Come and take an info notecard at Fior die Perle