Monday, March 29, 2010

There's a New Girl in Town!

My new skin Bianca is finally there! I am so proud of my new creation that I could write endlessly about her, but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.




Isn't she absolutely gorgeous? Bianca comes in three skin tones, as you can see in the pictures, and comes in packs with four skins (four different lisptick colors), shape, prim eyelashes and facelight. You have 6 eyeshadow options to choose from, and the skin is divided in two lines, natural lips and hotlips.

Natural lip colors are beige, natural(natural red), light pink and rose. And hotlips colors are magenta, bright red, dark red and chocolate.

Visit Fior di Perle Skins and try a demo. You just won't be able to resist this beauty, I'm sure!

TP to Fior di Perle Skins & Shapes now!