Sunday, March 28, 2010

Clearance Sales at Fior di Perle Skins


It's time to make room for new skins (the old prim limit problem :-/) so, as much as it hurts me, I have to take down two skins. I'm taking down Jade and Gina Tanned and reduced the price to 300L to give you a chance to get it.

So these are the skins:

Jade comes in several eyeshadow options. Pack comes with 4 skins (4 different lisptick colors), shape and prim eyelashes. All for 300L

Gina comes also in several eyeshadow options. Packs come with 10 skins (lipstick colors), shape and prim eyelashes. All for 300L only too.


They won't be there for too long so hurry! I'll put them back as soon as I have more room (planning on expanding), but then they will be back to their normal price of 990L.


Tp to Fior di Perle Skins & Shapes