Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho ;-)

I was sitting here and got on the mood of doing something for Christmas, so I came up with three lovely christmas decorations that I'm offering as a cheapie. They are mod and transfer so you can send them individually to your friends with your own personal greetings, or even hide a present inside the stockings. The pack comes with one Santa stocking, A double stocking set, and a hanging snowman.





If you'd like to have a personalised stocking with your name or your loved ones' name, the personalised version is the perfect gift. You can give it as is or put a present inside it. When you buy it you get a notecard that you have to fill out saying what stocking style you want (you can choose one of the three options available), send it back to me, and you'll get your stocking in less than 12 hours. I'll make it as soon as possible.


Fior die Perle Skins & Shapes

While you're in my shop, don't forget to have a look at my new best seller skin Liz. She's awesome!



I wish you all a great Sunday! :-)
Pearl