Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fior di Perle New Releases & Weekend Sales

This weekend I'm again releasing a new outfit in three styles: Mini dress, capri outfit and catsuit.

I've included them in the 60L sales weekend, so from 18-19 June, you can get them for a super special price! What are waiting for, to grab these great offers?




Except for the mini dress, that has the belt linked to the skirt, belt is not included but can be found for sale at Fior di Perle. Shoes are not included in all three of them, but available at Fior di Perle for 60L too as part of the new release promo offer.





Last but not least, the S& sale items this week are these glittery mini dresses. All textures made by myself based on rl clothes. A super bargain this weekend, 40L each only!!!!






For the complete list of all 60L Weekends and S&D sales, touch the kiosk in my store. And don't forget to join my subscribo to keep updated about my new releases and sales.

See you at Fior di Perle!
Pearl