Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Fior die Perle Emily Skin & Promo Skin

It's been a looong time since I released a new skin, so it's about time I brought something new for you!


This is Emily, my new creation! As some of you know, my skins are my own creations. They are photosourced and hand-drawn to make you stand out from the crowd of similar looking skins on the grid.

Emily comes in three skin tones (pale, sunkissed and brunette) in packs with 4 four skins (four different lipstick colors), shape, prim eyelashes and 4 bald bases. All that for only 990L!

To celebrate the occasion I've made 7 special edition skins. They are there for a limited time only, for 150L each. You can't get a better offer for a skin of this quality and totally exclusive!




I haven't finished the goth version of Emily yet, but I did include a goth special edition version for those of you who are into goth or fantasy, or just want to look different.

Come and try a demo and I hope you fall in love with her just as much as I have! (hummm I always fall in love with my new skins hehehe)

See you at Fior di Perle!
Hugs