Monday, January 10, 2011

Fior di Perle New Hairbases!

Come and see my huge collection of hairbases! I've added two new styles and 42 colors!






The G3 line has the hair gathered at the top and is perfect for updo hair styles that are at the top of the head. It comes in 12 colors.

The G4 line has the hair gathered a bit more towards the middle and is perfect for ponytails or updo hair styles that are in the middle of the head. This line comes in 30 colors.

Both styles can be used with other hair styles other than updos and ponytails, of course. They are perfect to hide those annoying holes that appear on your head when you cam out.

There are more than one hundred hairbases in my shop. Different styles, textures and colors. Come and try a demo.

NOTE: If you are a hair or skin designer and would like to buy my hairbases as templates for your creations, please contact me. I am not selling the templates in my shop or on the marketplace. I also do custom work if you wish to have the hairbases match your hair collection.

DEMOS AVAILABLE IN ALL COLORS INWORLD AND ON THE MARKETPLACE: G3 Demo - G4 Demo