Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fior di Perle New Special Edition Skin Release

I'm back from my vacation and slowly going back to my normal rhythm, and I am full of ideas!

One of my ideas was to make special edition skins every now and then and offer them for an irresistible price.

These special edition skins will not be put for regular sale and they might not be offered again. They might be one of my regular skins with different makeup, with tattoos or a completely new skin.

My special edititon skin for you this time is Bianca in three skin tones, Natural, sunkissed and Brunette:







Each skin costs only 200L! Shape is sold separately and costs 100L. I don't know how long they will be there. I am a bit forgetful when it comes to taking sale items out, so I prefer not to give any dates, so hurry if you don't want to miss it.


See you at Fior di Perle
Hugs
Pearl