Friday, July 16, 2010

Fior di Perle New Skin Release and Promo Special Edition

I have news for you!

I have just finished my new skin Bella and she's available for your in my shop!

Bella is photosourced and hand drawn and comes in four skin tones and six eyeshadow options. She comes in packs with four skins (four lipstick colors), shape, prim eyelashes, face light and bald bases.





I always like to celebrate a new release with a discount, but this time I decided to create a special edition skin for each skin tone and offer them for a very special price.


Bella Special Editon comes in glam blue eyeshadow and each skin costs only 100L !
You won't get anything of this quality for this price anywhere else! Well I don't need to say that really. If you know my skins, you know their quality and how different they look from all other skins around the grid. But if you don't, why not come and take a demo and see for yourself?

See you at Fior di Perle