Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fior di Perle 60L Sunday skin, 50L dress and freebie for you!

The so long waited for weekend is here and the 60L offers too!

This weekend I have three 60L skins for you: Liz Brunette this time in copper lipstick, Claudia in natural lipstick and Ember Goth in red makeup and red lipstick. The shapes designed for the skins are also there for only 60L.


Check this website for all offers with pics and slurl: Sixty Linden Sundays Catalogue


And I have more news for you! I have decided to enter the world of clothes designing and have put my first dress for sale for 50L. This casual dress comes with a lovely sculpt belt. There are 6 colors for you to choose from. Red, black, blue, pink, green and denim. The dress is right beside the 60L vendor. I hope you like it. :-)



Aaaand, one more thing! I made a brown version of my first dress FREE for you! The free dress doesn't come with the belt, but the belt is there for you for a great price, 10L only!!!




Hurry to Fior di Perle Skins & Shapes !

Have a wonderful weekend!

Pearl