Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's Sunday YAY!!! Tainah Brunette for only 60L! This Sunday Only!!!



I’m happy to announce that Fior di Perle is now part of the “60L Sundays” group. From this Sunday on (17.01.) every Sunday (if rl allows of course) we’ll be offering one of our skins/shapes for only 60L$!

This Sunday I have a very special offer, a skin that hasn’t been released yet! Some of you might know my Tainah dark skin, but I have made a lighter tone for her, Brunette, and for this special occasion each skin costs 60L and the shape only 60L too! (Don’t forget, only this Sunday!) You not only get a super special price, but you'll be the first ones to have it. Impossible to resist I bet!

You can choose from four lipstick options: light red, vib red, light pink and copper (or take all :-PP)

There are 117 stores participating this time. Touch the 60L Sunday group kiosk in my store to get a list of all offers with pictures.

I wish you a great weekend with lots of cool finds!
Pearl Vollmar
Fior di Perle Skins & shapes

To stay updated about special sales, new releases and MM boards, join my subscribe-o-matic group and follow my blog at http://fiordiperleskins.blogspot.com/