Monday, January 25, 2010

Ember Goth Skin

I am a big fan of Victoria Francés artwork and I found inspiration for my new goth skin in her beautiful paintings and photographs. I'd like to introduce you to my new creation: Ember

This Goth beauty comes in two makeup colors, black and red, and in four lipstick color options: red, dark red, natural and pale.



What really fascinates me about goth is how they express feelings through the eyes. That is what I have in mind when I create goth skins, I want their eyes to speak! Nothing passes more emotions and feelings, those eyes speak!

To celebrate Ember's release, I am offering it with a 50% discount for one week. You get two skins (with and without blood) for 500L, , plus shape, eyelashes and facelight.

Demos inworld as usual: Fior di Perle Skins & Shapes

A great day to you all!
Pearl