Saturday, October 17, 2009

New Skin Claudia by Fior di Perle is There!

As I promised you, there she is! Claudia is there waiting for you! Another photorealistic skin, a mixture of photosourcing and hand drawing, another exclusive Fior di Perle face. She comes in 8 different eyeshadow options and gorgeous natural lipstick colors!


I have put 4 skins in one pack, so you pay the price of one skin and get four! And, as I usually do, this beauty will be available with a special 50% discount for one week. You can get this skin for 500L instead of 990L which is the normal price of all my skins. So come and take a demo. Shape, bald base, prim eyelashes and facelight are all included.

A suntanned version coming soon so make sure you follow the news on my blog so you can get it for a special release price too!










Come and get your demo here: Fior di Perle Natural Skins & Shapes


This skin will be available on xstreetsl soon!