Sunday, September 20, 2009

I just love making goth skins! I feel I can let my imagination fly free, as if I were painting a picture. I'm not into goth myself, but there's something about goth makeup that appeals to me. Some sort of mystery, some sort of secret. That's why I decided to create goth and fantasy skins. But I wanted to make them pretty... pretty mysterious women. I wanted their eyes to speak...
I have recently released Jade Goth Line. She comes, so far, in three makeup styles: V1, V2 and V3 in four lipstick color options. This skin is sold in packs with two skins: With and without jewel eyebrows. You actually pay for one skin and get two. I like to give people more options to change their look.
So here is my newest goth beauty!














Like all my skins, they come with:
Shape (in case you want to look exactly like the model in the picture.
But you can change it of course, it's mod)
Prim eyelashes
Facelight
I hope you like them as much as I do!
Have a good start in the week.
Pearl